I know it’s been a few days since I’ve posted anything. The few times I did actually sit at the computer, my brain was empty. It’s been a hectic week; I’ve been tired and, surprisingly, no words came. Despite a lot of running the past week or so, it’s been relatively quiet on the health front. I guess that’s good, right? 🙂
So just to catch up on a few things…
- I heard from Best Doctors. I received my report and am set up for an appointment with my case doctor next week. More on that tomorrow.
- The Sicilian Lentil Sauce was excellent and made lots. I was able to freeze some, take some for lunch, and have leftovers one night. It was great not to do anything but reheat!
- Fish tacos were a big hit! (although the red cabbage slaw didn’t seem to be a popular choice for add-ons)
- Roasted peaches were yummy. The only thing I did was reduce the amount of butter to a pea-sized amount. (And no ice cream for me)
- Therapy continues to go well. I’m expanding my exercise repertoire and “advancing”, as they say.
- Next week I’m off to the oncologist for a follow-up, and to my naturalist (yea!).
- For now, I’m hoping to enjoy a quiet long weekend.
The Quiet (2005) – http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0414951/